StunnedOwl Whitlist Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StunnedOwl Whitlist Application

Post by StunnedOwl on March 24th 2015, 6:00 pm

In-Game Name: StunnedOwl

Have you played on Cobbleton before?: Yes. Few years ago I played on Cobbleton very often. I played under a different username but I have gotten a fresh new account to play on.

What are you looking forward to on Cobbleton?: I am looking forward to so much on Cobbleton. I am mostly looking forward to the PvP server. I always loved trying to TNT into the staff member's claimed land although I never got close! Razz I am also looking forward to simply having fun and chatting with people on the server.

How'd you hear about us?: A few years ago I saw Cobbleton Craft (Pretty sure that's what it was called back then) on Planet Minecraft. I've been reintroduced with an email that was sent to be informing me that Cobbleton was going back up! Very Happy

User
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: StunnedOwl Whitlist Application

Post by 2strong10 on March 24th 2015, 7:00 pm

Hey! Welcome back to the party. I'm not sure if we really had a dedicated PvP server in the way you described, nor do I think there will be one. But PvP mechanics are in the making. Nevertheless, get ready because you've been accepted. Be sure to join with the IP play.cobbleton.com on Friday, March 27th.
2strong10
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StunnedOwl on March 24th 2015, 7:13 pm

2strong10 wrote:Hey! Welcome back to the party. I'm not sure if we really had a dedicated PvP server in the way you described, nor do I think there will be one. But PvP mechanics are in the making. Nevertheless, get ready because you've been accepted. Be sure to join with the IP play.cobbleton.com on Friday, March 27th.
Thank you for accepting me! I remember playing on the PvP server... there was only a few people who played on there. I'm pretty sure it was just a place where me and some other people would chill and mess around. Very Happy

Can't wait!

User
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top