Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers

2 posters

Go down

Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers Empty Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers

Post by Star May 31st 2015, 7:13 pm

Hi... My name is Star_Singer on the server. I started playing Minecraft just 2 months ago and find it to be quite addicting.  Very Happy

This will be my first experience on a multiserver other than the one we tried to set up (2 friends and myself)... which was a disaster in crashes. Was looking for a server that was friendly without griefing and Cobbleton  looks like a great place to call home. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Star
Star
User
User

Back to top Go down

Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers Empty Re: Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers

Post by MoMoe0 May 31st 2015, 8:39 pm

Hey I'm glad that you picked us for your first public multiplayer experience! That's always exciting. Let me know if you have any questions. Nice to meet you and I hope we build a great community together! Smile
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers Empty Re: Hi... New to Minecraft and Multiservers

Post by Star June 2nd 2015, 5:38 am

Great to meet you. I'm looking forward to playing more and meeting more players. Would like to say, I love the graphics you use. Cobbleton is beautiful and there are many talented and creative builders here.
Star
Star
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down