Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal "Thank You Moe!" Thread

5 posters

Go down

Formal "Thank You Moe!" Thread Empty Formal "Thank You Moe!" Thread

Post by Benislav July 11th 2015, 9:10 am

Hey, guys!  Many of you know me -- some of you may not, as activity is a mystery whose answer eludes me still.  Either way, I've been an admin and friend of Cobbleton for a good few years now, and I don't think I've taken the time I think many of us would like to to really thank the guy who makes it all happen.

In my years at Cobbleton so far, I've been glad to contribute where available (wherever you see a wall of text -- that's usually my doing), but the solid truth is that this server doesn't even come close to standing on its own without the tireless work of our benevolent overlord, MoMoe0.  Moe seriously does a (cobble)ton of work that would be unnecessary on any other server, and having watched it firsthand, it's absolutely insane the effort this dude puts into the tiniest things to make sure everyone gets the most enjoyment they can from this server.

I'm always excited to see the progress that's been made on Cobbleton, and there are always things I wish we could all improve, but it'd be ridiculous to wait even longer to give proper credit to the guy who makes it all happen.  The rest of us are but mortal crafters in the presence of the best admin I've ever had the good fortune to work with.

Seriously:  Thanks, Moe.
Benislav
Benislav
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Formal "Thank You Moe!" Thread Empty Re: Formal "Thank You Moe!" Thread

Post by Garnif July 11th 2015, 9:37 pm

Anytime I've had server related issues Moe tried to fix them as well as he could.
That's pretty awesome.
Garnif
Garnif
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by elijahrockers July 11th 2015, 9:49 pm

Thanks Moe, you're doing a bang-up job. Smile
elijahrockers
elijahrockers
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyaileen July 16th 2015, 8:58 am

Thanks Moe!!! Smile
kellyaileen
kellyaileen
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 July 20th 2015, 2:20 am

Thanks guys I really appreciate the support. I honestly wouldn't be doing this without you guys. I want to take this space and apologize right now for not having more people on the server. I know a lot of people are hammering over getting some server events going on Cobbleton. Now that I have the basic layout of Elysium done, I'll start working on the events you guys have wanted. I also want to push out an updated version of the resource pack soon. I expect to have some work done this weekend.

Again, thanks. I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put onto the server. Some of the builds I've seen are seriously awesome. You guys should share more to the forums.

If you ever have any ideas on improvements for the server, don't hesitate to let me know.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down