Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyo, Glad to be back!

2 posters

Go down

Heyo, Glad to be back! Empty Heyo, Glad to be back!

Post by Death March 26th 2014, 9:05 pm

Hey there all you sexy people, I am always glad to come back to Cobbleton and to always reunite with friends and create new ones. I've been in the past Cobbleton's and what I can say for all the new-comers is you will have a great experience here! The server is wonderful and the people always make my time there well spent. I don't have much to say about myself but I will say as much as I can... My in game name is DeathReaper000 and my real name is Trevor. I joined Minecraft in the early stages thanks to watching Cheese and Ben and giving that experience to me. Time has gone and I've been Moderator for about a year now on another server and I love their community but it doesn't match this one. My friends you might see on is Darkaceman11 and sniper000x, I had brought them here to show how great the community is and so far they love it. Outside of Minecraft I have School and I've gone into Track, bowling, baseball, basketball and football and also I am in Choir as a bass xD. If you see me ever online I will always be willing to talk to you and make new friends! Can't wait to see you all on and sorry for the big post x3
Death
Death
User
User

Back to top Go down

Heyo, Glad to be back! Empty Re: Heyo, Glad to be back!

Post by MoMoe0 March 27th 2014, 7:20 am

Great post Death, and welcome back to the community! It's great to see you again, and I do appreciate the kind words. Cobbleton's community is awesome because of people like you. Very Happy Thanks again and welcome back.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down