Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER CHANGES!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!11!!

Go down

SERVER CHANGES!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!11!! Empty SERVER CHANGES!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!11!!

Post by MoMoe0 April 1st 2014, 3:42 am

It's recently come to my attention that the survival gamemode is no longer popular. I do not want a tight-knit community who helps each other. I believe a factions HARDCORE pvp server would thrive much better. Along with adding factions and a pvp only world, we'll be revamping the store so you can buy overpowered gear and #pay2win. This is done because no only do we need to keep the server running, but we also need some cold hard cash in our pockets because why not. We really don't want a mature community anymore, we only want little kids who know how to type in their mom's credit card numbers into a website. You can also donate HERE, HERE, and HERE. In addition to factions being added to the server, I've taken the liberty of adding a deathban on the server. Which you can remove by donating $500. Did I ever mention that you can DONATE HERE? I've also downgraded the ram because we can't pay that much and we need more COLD HARD cash into our own packets. The server now has 512MB of RAM as opposed to 3GB. The TPS will stay at a constant 5 ticks per second, instead of 20. It'll only lag like what, 10 seconds behind? So please invite all of your friends and together we will build the greatest faction. (Until you log out, then I'll double cross you and blow up your base with TNT)

This was an April Fools prank.

Last edited by MoMoe0 on April 2nd 2014, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Candy)
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down