Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star_Singer Recognized Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Star_Singer Recognized Member Application Empty Star_Singer Recognized Member Application

Post by Star June 13th 2015, 7:03 pm

In 2-3 sentences, what is your favorite part of Cobbleton?:
Love the town and helpful, friendly players. The players here are so talented with their builds and creativity. Next favorite is the grief-free playing environment.

In 2-3 sentences, what could we improve on?:
I'm not certain if this is even possible, but it would help me if the chat wouldn't disappear so quickly.I miss most of the conversation because I don't notice it while I'm playing. With that said, I do plan on getting on mumble. I'm hoping it doesn't lag out my computer.

Not sure there is much I could suggest at this time since I don't really know what is even possible with the game. Loving the learning and discovery process though.

In 2-3 sentences, what is your least favorite part about Cobbleton and why?:
I tend to be a person that likes to read to learn things and not bother others when the information is probably out there somewhere. I would like to see more tutorials (again... I am relatively new to Minecraft and there is yet MUCH for me to learn) and information in the forums.
Star
Star
User
User

Back to top Go down

Star_Singer Recognized Member Application Empty Re: Star_Singer Recognized Member Application

Post by MoMoe0 June 13th 2015, 11:51 pm

Star_Singer Recognized Member Application IA2gXH8
Hey I'll create more tutorial graphics soon. I looked up if there was anyway to change the display time for text, I couldn't find anything. If anything pops up, I'll let you know.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down