Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone! Empty Greetings Everyone!

Post by ZHDeath February 11th 2014, 8:08 pm

Hello, it's ZHDeath! I played quite a bit on Nova and on the previous version of Cobbletoncraft. Anyhow, I will be inactive at the launch/start of this server [Sad], because I am quite involved with another server and a long standing competition at the moment. I am a major fan of PvP in Minecraft.... so I am really busy with that at the moment. However, I will be quitting PvP once my I reach a good stopping point (probably 2-5 weeks from now). Anyways, I am excited that the server is back up and I will look forwards to playing here later!

ZHDeath
User
User

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone! Empty Re: Greetings Everyone!

Post by MoMoe0 February 11th 2014, 9:19 pm

It's always great to hear from you ZH! We understand you being involved in another server. It'll probably be a bumpy ride at the start anyway, so when you get on it'll all be going smooth. Also, if it wouldn't be too much, wanna give us some tips on what you enjoyed on that other server besides the pvp?
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHDeath February 11th 2014, 10:01 pm

MoMoe0 wrote:It's always great to hear from you ZH! We understand you being involved in another server. It'll probably be a bumpy ride at the start anyway, so when you get on it'll all be going smooth. Also, if it wouldn't be too much, wanna give us some tips on what you enjoyed on that other server besides the pvp?

Ah yes, well the server had quite a large community (nearly 1,000,000,000 player joins) and about 10,000 very active community contributors, however, it is not the size of the community that matters- it is the quality. The server had quite a nice community with many helpers and benevolent players. This is why I am coming back here- I see a server that has a ton of potential to become really great. I also make a few youtube videos, and am renowned in that community, so I'll see if I can lure a few people to this server!

Plugins-wise, the server was completely unique, as it used a PGM plugin, which basically sets specific map and plays it every-so often to provide different variation and PvP environments. In addition, the server had active admins and developers that contributed to the success of the server. Now, I know that plugins are difficult to create, but I feel that they are not necessary for good gameplay. I like some of the simple building aspects of Cobbleton, which is why I will be coming back soon Smile.

I don't want to advertise... so I won't give away anymore Razz

ZHDeath
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHDeath February 11th 2014, 10:14 pm

So... basically, the server had a good community, was unique, had a great rules/punishment system, and featured frequent change. These are all things that I believe Cobbleton can capture and implement to create an impeccable server! Can't wait to come back!

ZHDeath
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 February 11th 2014, 10:59 pm

Sounds awesome. I think Cobbleton did have a lot of those things such as a great community. Plugin wise, I don't think it compares to a massive pvp server, but we are always open to suggestions. One thing I was hoping to implement was an adventure type map system. Where players can play adventure maps and when they are done, the map will reset/provide a new one. Ben and I have lots of great ideas we're hoping to implement soon.

What's your Youtube name by the way?
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pigdog23 February 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

we will miss you in the mean time ZH cant wait to see you! pig
pigdog23
pigdog23
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHDeath February 12th 2014, 3:45 am

MoMoe0 wrote:Sounds awesome. I think Cobbleton did have a lot of those things such as a great community. Plugin wise, I don't think it compares to a massive pvp server, but we are always open to suggestions. One thing I was hoping to implement was an adventure type map system. Where players can play adventure maps and when they are done, the map will reset/provide a new one. Ben and I have lots of great ideas we're hoping to implement soon.

What's your Youtube name by the way?

Glad you asked... its https://www.youtube.com/user/ZHDeath1/videos Smile.

@pigdog: thanks! Very Happy

ZHDeath
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum