Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"/" Commands

2 posters

Go down

"/" Commands Empty "/" Commands

Post by Piggy22 March 11th 2014, 6:20 pm

Hi everyone. I've already suggested some of these to old Moe, but I thought I'd write them down here and get a wider opinion.

• To start off with, I think that implementing more set /home(s) would be beneficial. This would allow players to have more than one /home set (duh). Obviously this would be a purchasable perk, perhaps only 1 extra /home per player? Just a thought.

I know it can decrease travelling, exploration, etc, but it certainly has its benefits. Thoughts?

• Another one is the /back command. Right now, typing in /back restores your 'afk' status. I think that utilizing the /back command to travel to your last stationary spot would allow players to do more travelling, and increase efficiency whilst doing it. Admittedly, it can cause players to travel back to other players' homes, and cause disruption - but I know you can change that in the plugin cmd console. c:

• Purchase Packs. I know this may sound weird, but hear me out. Even though a lot of servers do this, cobbleton can customize these player packs as they see fit. You could create a "package deal" that has a few commands, or extras (like backpack), and combine them together for a set price. It could be slightly reduced, and might encourage players to buy more, which ultimately encourages activity on the server.

As I said, these are just thoughts. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to write them down!

Mods: I'm aware of the negatives, and I've already mentioned and spoken about some of these with Moe, obviously as the server grows you can implement things as you see fit. Nothing wrong with a friendly suggestion c:
Piggy22
Piggy22
User
User

Back to top Go down

"/" Commands Empty Re: "/" Commands

Post by MoMoe0 March 12th 2014, 1:17 pm

I do like the idea of the purchase packs that you mentioned. That'll be added over the next week or so when I start working on the market again. However I don't know about the other suggestions. Others are free to voice their opinions but what Ben and I have come up with right now seems like a good system. It might seem like it's tedious without multiple homes but once we get the rail system set up, it should feel much more comfortable. As for the /back command, in the CommandBook plugin it's /return for future reference, but I'm pretty opposed to adding this in. I also don't think commandbook has the functionality to set only two homes, it's either one or unlimited. I might be wrong on that though.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piggy22 March 13th 2014, 5:11 am

You're able to implement a certain number of homes per player/user - but that's a different plugin. Can't remember off the top of my head; as for the rail-link, that sounds like a pretty top idea, but for the meantime it is just a little...inconvenient? I guess that's not a big deal, though.

Smile
Piggy22
Piggy22
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down