Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyrcen Mod Application

Go down

Zyrcen Mod Application Empty Zyrcen Mod Application

Post by Zyrcen March 21st 2014, 8:46 am

What is your first name?: Allen

How old are you?: 17

How long have you played on Cobbleton?: Since beta, I've also played on Nova.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I want to become more involved in the community than I currently am.

Do you have previous experience as a moderator?: None, except with a small, private LAN server.

Location/Time Zone: Midwest USA, Central

How long would you be able to get on per day?: Maybe an hour on weekdays, all depending on school workload

How active could you be on the forums?: I can be very active.

Are you in it to help the server? Or do you just want the women and money?: All about dem chicks.  But actually I'm very invested in keeping the server alive and ticking smoothly.

Would you be able to get on our Mumble server? Do you have a microphone?: I will not be able to be on Mumble.

What is your favorite aspect of Minecraft?: The sandbox environment.  It's very enlightening (is that the right word?) to be in control of everything your environment has to offer.  It's even better to not overuse that control and work given the environment.

How can Cobbleton be improved?: This might just be me, but I'm starting to feel a little constrained by the world boundary.  I feel that in the future it may become problematic as the entire world becomes populated.  Myself, I work very close the boundary as well so I've run into it a couple times.  Oh and in the resource world, if one is mining underground and hits the world boundary they're teleported to the surface.

Zyrcen
User
User

Back to top Go down