Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poetapuella10 Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

poetapuella10 Mod Application Empty poetapuella10 Mod Application

Post by poetapuella10 March 22nd 2014, 12:14 pm

What is your first name?:Pamela

How old are you?:22

How long have you played on Cobbleton?: about a month now

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I really love the friendly welcoming environment that has been created. I want to help continue that tradition even as the server begins to grow. Many times I've been on servers where mods didn't care about helping new players and so I want to be around to help those who need it so that they feel comfortable and enjoy the server.

Do you have previous experience as a moderator?: No, but I'm a quick study and will make a serious effort to learn all the commands that I don't already know.

Location/Time Zone: Kansas, central time

How long would you be able to get on per day?: At least a couple hours a day.

How active could you be on the forums?: I can be extremely active on the forums.

Are you in it to help the server? Or do you just want the women and money?:I'm absolutely in this to help the server. As I said above, I want to help this server stay such a Wonderful place to be even as we grow.

Would you be able to get on our Mumble server? Do you have a microphone?: yes, I can do that and do have a mic.

What is your favorite aspect of Minecraft?: I love the freedom it gives you to be creative. I also love how servers can allow me to meet new people.

How can Cobbleton be improved?: More people playing consistently.
poetapuella10
poetapuella10
Mod
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chikari2010

Back to top Go down

poetapuella10 Mod Application Empty Re: poetapuella10 Mod Application

Post by MoMoe0 March 27th 2014, 1:26 pm

You have been accepted as an in-game Moderator and forum moderator. Congratulations! I'll have the guidelines/tutorial for moderators written either today, or tomorrow. Thanks!
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poetapuella10 March 27th 2014, 1:27 pm

MoMoe0 wrote:You have been accepted as an in-game Moderator and forum moderator. Congratulations! I'll have the guidelines/tutorial for moderators written either today, or tomorrow. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm so excited!! Smile
poetapuella10
poetapuella10
Mod
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chikari2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down