Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw

Go down

Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw Empty Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw

Post by Benislav March 26th 2015, 3:14 pm

Hey, everyone!  Being that this is the first instance of Cobbleton to run Minecraft 1.8, we'll likely be seeing banners start popping up. This is great, and we're excited, but we thought we'd get a head start and establish some guidelines.

Important note:  For the most part, these are not banner rules.  You are allowed to create and post whatever banner you'd like.  We'd just like to make the process easier and better for you!

Banners on Cobbleton
What we'd like to do with banners is create an index where players can denote the banners they're using personally, organizationally, and functionally.  The purpose this serves is to give players a resource to recognize banners when they see them, and also to give players the incentive to use banners to their own benefit.

What Banners can be Registered?
Players can register ONE banner for personal use, any amount of banners for organizational use (the organization must be active and have a headquarters for its registration, however), and any amount of banners for public, purposeful use (example: an arrow-shaped banner denoting which direction to go).

How do I register a personal banner?
Start a new topic in the Banner Registration section. Header should be Personal: YourName. In the post you should include a picture of your banner, stating that it is your official banner. Each player may only have one registered official banner.

How do I register an organizational banner?
Start a new topic in the Banner Registration section. Header should be Organizational: Organization'sName. In the post you should include of picture of the banner, stating that it is an oganizational banner (used for towns/settlementsteams of peopleorganizations, and groups) and offer at least two members of the organization.

How do I register a functional banner?
Start a new topic in the Banner Registration section. Header should be Functional: BannerName. In the post you should include a picture of the banner, stating that it is a functional banner, and offer its purpose.

Do I need to register every banner I use?
Not at all -- you don't need to register any banners you use.  This resource is just available for those who want to make use of it!
Benislav
Benislav
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw Empty Re: Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw

Post by Benislav March 26th 2015, 3:21 pm

EXAMPLE POST

Banners, Banner Registration, & Bannerlaw Be1260ef361655442874c3502fb3dd62

This is an organizational banner for the group "Cobbleton Admins" that includes MoMoe0, Benislav, CheeseDoctor, and 2strong10.
Benislav
Benislav
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum