Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic

3 posters

Go down

My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic Empty My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic

Post by Melsky May 17th 2015, 4:07 am

Hi Everyone!  I am glad to find this server.  I play MC almost every day, usually in the early morning hours (US East Coast Time) but sometimes other times too.  I am in the process of restructuring my company so I have some more free time.

In real life I manage properties and I have five cats.  I am artistic, I paint both pictures and walls.  

One of the major things I do is rehabbing apartments after people move out - we take their junk out and have to make the place livable again on a budget.

I've just been building a house in a swamp on this server and hopefully will build a road to town.

Anyway, I hope I'll see you in MC soon!  ---Mel

Link to some of my artwork
Melsky
Melsky
User
User

Back to top Go down

My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic Empty Re: My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic

Post by MoMoe0 May 17th 2015, 4:28 am

I'm glad you found this server as well! I'm hoping to see more of your creations, whether it be through art, or creations on the server. Smile

Welcome!
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic Empty Re: My name is Melsky and I'm a Minecraftaholic

Post by elijahrockers July 7th 2015, 6:49 pm

Very distinct art style! I particularly like this one.
elijahrockers
elijahrockers
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down