Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Other Video Games do you Play?

+4
Benislav
2strong10
Zarjio
CheeseDoctor22
8 posters

:: Cobbleton :: Off Topic

Go down

What Other Video Games do you Play? Empty What Other Video Games do you Play?

Post by CheeseDoctor22 May 20th 2015, 11:52 am

Title pretty much explains it all, this thread is for people to discuss other games outside of Minecraft! Whether it be on your game console, your phone, or even your computer, let us know what games you're playing now and what you think of them!

This is a perfect time to mention as well that if you do play games on your computer and/or have Steam, the Cobbleton group on Steam is another great way to stay in touch with fellow community members! Simply search for Cobbleton and it should pop right up!
CheeseDoctor22
CheeseDoctor22
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Other Video Games do you Play? Empty Re: What Other Video Games do you Play?

Post by Zarjio May 23rd 2015, 1:06 am

I'll bite.

I play a lot of games - probably way too many!

Currently, I play a fair bit of Hearthstone, CS:GO, and of course Minecraft on PC, along with Destiny on the Xbox 360.

Games I have played an awful lot in the past include:
Halo Reach (Xbox 360)
Sid Meier's Civilization 3 (PC)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2 (PC)
Mount & Blade + Mount & Blade: Warband (PC)
Assault Cube (PC)
Plus a lot of other titles on N64...
Zarjio
Zarjio
User
User

Back to top Go down

What Other Video Games do you Play? Empty Re: What Other Video Games do you Play?

Post by 2strong10 May 23rd 2015, 11:23 am

I'm too lazy to figure out what I like, so I've just done pictures of everything. Things NOT on this list include Battlefield 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and well...that's all from Origin! Yay.

Games:
2strong10
2strong10
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benislav May 23rd 2015, 2:44 pm

I play a variety of games.  Comparatively less lately, with school and a bunch of other stuff taking up too much time, but I've built up a library.  Most significantly lately, I've been messing around with Minecraft (some mod packs), Cities: Skylines, a little bit of Hotline Miami, and a collection of couch/party games on PC, Xbox, and Wii with some friends of mine.
Benislav
Benislav
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melsky May 27th 2015, 4:25 am

I play mostly minecraft, but also cities:skylines and banished.

I used to play RPGs like The Elder Scrolls and DragonAge series.

I really loved Sim City 4, I played that thing to death.  I was looking for another city building game like it, but there really was nothing.  But while reading about games I read about MC.  Instantly hooked!
Melsky
Melsky
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by elijahrockers June 8th 2015, 11:49 am

Not many lately, not even MC. However I can go ahead and list a couple of my favorite games:

MC (Of course)
CS:GO
Civ 5
Starcraft 2
Metroid Prime

As a bonus, I'll list some of my faves from my youth

Final Fantasy Tactics
Super Metroid
Castlevania: SotN
Final Fantasy 6
Secret of Mana
Metal Gear Solid
elijahrockers
elijahrockers
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 June 8th 2015, 2:10 pm

elijahrockers wrote:Not many lately, not even MC. However I can go ahead and list a couple of my favorite games:

MC (Of course)
CS:GO
Civ 5
Starcraft 2
Metroid Prime

As a bonus, I'll list some of my faves from my youth

Final Fantasy Tactics
Super Metroid
Castlevania: SotN
Final Fantasy 6
Secret of Mana
Metal Gear Solid

What rank are you in CSGO?
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star June 9th 2015, 6:39 am

I don't play games as much anymore, but mostly I love the building games. Minecraft was a great discovery.  Very Happy

My favorite PC games are:
Zoo Tycoon
SimCity2000 (would have enjoyed upgrading from that lol
Civilization

Online I tried several MMORPGs,  but the only one I stuck with was Fiesta. LOVED that game... still do, but most of the players I played with aren't active any longer.
Star
Star
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Benislav June 9th 2015, 1:41 pm

Melsky wrote:I play mostly minecraft, but also cities:skylines and banished.

I used to play RPGs like The Elder Scrolls and DragonAge series.

I really loved Sim City 4, I played that thing to death.  I was looking for another city building game like it, but there really was nothing.  But while reading about games I read about MC.  Instantly hooked!

Star wrote:I don't play games as much anymore, but mostly I love the building games. Minecraft was a great discovery.  Very Happy

My favorite PC games are:
Zoo Tycoon
SimCity2000 (would have enjoyed upgrading from that lol
Civilization

Online I tried several MMORPGs,  but the only one I stuck with was Fiesta. LOVED that game... still do, but most of the players I played with aren't active any longer.

If you guys haven't checked it out, look into Cities: Skylines.  It's a really well-done spiritual successor to the SimCity games without the massive flaws of the latest SimCity.
Benislav
Benislav
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down