Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application Empty Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application

Post by Novella June 15th 2015, 8:02 pm

In 2-3 sentences, what is your favorite part of Cobbleton?:
My Favorite part of Cobbleton is being able to play with My friends. I like building, fighting and mining with my friends as well as making new friends.

In 2-3 sentences, what could we improve on?:
Making the rules and comands easier to find for newbies. Especially to people like my friends and I who are new to the game as well as the server.

In 2-3 sentences, what is your least favorite part about Cobbleton and why?:
The fact that the game is on hard. I always played on peaceful and slowly ventured into normal play, so getting used to lots of monsters is a challenge, but not one that I'm opposed to.

Novella
User
User

Back to top Go down

Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application Empty Re: Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application

Post by MoMoe0 June 16th 2015, 7:53 pm

Novellarisia's Recognized Member Application IA2gXH8
I've added a "Tutorial Island" to the server that I'll be working on for newbies. You can see it on the dynmap if you take a look. Hopefully this will help new people adjust to the server. I do understand your concern with the server being on hard mode, we are looking to add mythic mobs which will make the mobs more varied and challenging. However, it's going to be a while before we add this, so you should have plenty of time to adjust.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down