Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flipswiz's Recognized Member Application

3 posters

Go down

flipswiz's Recognized Member Application Empty flipswiz's Recognized Member Application

Post by flipswiz June 21st 2015, 7:27 pm

In 2-3 sentences, what is your favorite part of Cobbleton?:
I would have to say the community. Everyone is super friendly and griefing is practically nonexistent. Plus, everyone contributes to the server positively and I love seeing all the different build styles.
In 2-3 sentences, what could we improve on?:
I think maybe accessibility? I mean, you're pretty good with this already, but maybe having a way to contact the admins outside of the server would be nice. I was just on vacation for 2 weeks and I didn't have the chance to tell anyone beforehand, and I would've liked to let the admins know. *shrugs* There might be a way to do it that I just don't know about.
In 2-3 sentences, what is your least favorite part about Cobbleton and why?:
Hmm... this is hard. I think if I had to choose something, it would be the difficulty. Sometimes the mobs can be overwhelming, especially if you are traveling and it gets dark. Yeah.

One question, what's the "personal or organizational banner"? The sticky said we had to register one to become a Recognized Member.

flipswiz
User
User

Back to top Go down

flipswiz's Recognized Member Application Empty Re: flipswiz's Recognized Member Application

Post by Garnif June 21st 2015, 7:54 pm

A banner that is connected to you. For example, this is my personal banner.
You register that "This banner represents flipswiz" When people see that banner, they will know that you/your organization is connected to that area/building
Garnif
Garnif
User
User

Back to top Go down

flipswiz's Recognized Member Application Empty Re: flipswiz's Recognized Member Application

Post by flipswiz June 21st 2015, 8:06 pm

Thanks!

flipswiz
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 June 22nd 2015, 12:21 pm

flipswiz's Recognized Member Application IA2gXH8
Well you could've posted your absence on the forums. Razz I've been thinking about lowering the difficulty to normal once we implement mythic mobs, which is a ways off.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down