Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN)

2 posters

Go down

SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) Empty SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN)

Post by MoMoe0 April 3rd 2014, 6:00 pm

I've installed a new shop plugin that'll hopefully work better than our old one, and has no potential risk to duplicate display items. It's a tiny bit more complicated, but it's also a bit more advanced/customizable. Don't worry, all of your items inside your previous shop chests are still there, the signs are just blank now.

Items you will need:
SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) FSAeACg

• Chest
  • Sign
  • Redstone Dust
  • Item you wish to sell
  • Golden Axe(Optional: In case you mess up)

First place you chest down wherever you want. Theoretically you can place the chest inside the basement of your shop and have your signs upstairs, but for the purposes of simplicity, I'm going to place the sign directly on the chest. You can accomplish this by holding Shift + Right Clicking the chest with the sign.

If you(the shop owner) wants to sell your items, the sign will look like this:
SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) HmtULWg
The Red indicates required information. [Buy] means the customer is buying from you. Where as the 1200r means the item costs 1200 Rupees.
The Green indicates optional information. There is where you would describe the item you are selling and the quantity.

Actually getting the item to be sold is the next step, this is where the chest and the redstone dust come into play. Fill the chest with the quantity of the item you want to sell. Let say you want to sell 4 emeralds for 1200 Rupees. Put 4 Rupees into the chest, then grab your redstone dust and left click the chest with it. You should this message: [SignShop] Stored location of Chest Facing West containing 4 Emerald. This just means it recognizes that you are trying to sell 4 Emeralds. Now you need to left click the sign with redstone. You should see the [Buy] text on the sign is now blue. Congrats! You just made your first shop!

The same process applies for buying items from the customer. If you(the shop owner) wants to buy items from the customer, your sign will look like this:
SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) PCnRwl3
The Red indicates required information. [Sell] means the customer is selling to you. Where as the 400r means you(the shop owner) will give the customer 400 Rupees for said item.
The Green indicates optional information. There is where you would describe the item you are buying and the quantity.

Buying items is similar to selling items. Summary:

1. Put quantity of item you want to purchase inside the chest. (Yes you do need the item in order to buy the item)
  2. Left click the chest with redstone dust.
  3. Left click the [Sell] sign.

Another feature with SignShops is the [DonateHand] shop. Basically what this does, is if someone wants to donate an item to you, they can just click this sign with said item and it will go into a chest you have linked with the sign. This is pretty simple to setup. The only thing you need on the sign is [DonateHand] on the first line. The second, third, and fourth lines can either be blank, or you can leave a message on them. Now you just follow the same steps for [Sell] and [Buy] shops(leaving the chest empty this time), and your [DonateHand] should now be blue indicating that it's active.

If you ever mess your shop up and need to delete it, just use a golden axeSignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) Gold-axe

Thanks for reading and if you need any help, just start a thread in the Questions subforum and we'll be happy to assist you. If I left something out, let me know!

Last edited by MoMoe0 on April 3rd 2014, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN) Empty Re: SignShop Plugin (NEW SHOP PLUGIN)

Post by poetapuella10 April 3rd 2014, 7:52 pm

Just to make sure I understand, so if I only want to sell 1 of something for, say, 400 rupees. I put  [Buy]
                          1 item
                          400r
And then put 1 of the item in the chest? So, everytime someone buys something I have to go restock it instead of just filling the chest with said item and them buying 1 at a time?
poetapuella10
poetapuella10
Mod
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chikari2010

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 April 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

poetapuella10 wrote:Just to make sure I understand, so if I only want to sell 1 of something for, say, 400 rupees. I put  [Buy]
                          1 item
                          400r
And then put 1 of the item in the chest? So, everytime someone buys something I have to go restock it instead of just filling the chest with said item and them buying 1 at a time?

You sign would look like this:
Code:
[Buy]
Anything you want
can go here. (on line 3 & 4)
400r

Then if you want to sell just one item. You put that item in the chest, link it to the sign with redstone. After [Buy] turns blue, then you stock the chest with your whole stock of that item. You won't have to keep restocking. Wink
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poetapuella10 April 4th 2014, 10:55 am

MoMoe0 wrote:Then if you want to sell just one item. You put that item in the chest, link it to the sign with redstone. After [Buy] turns blue, then you stock the chest with your whole stock of that item. You won't have to keep restocking.

Oh, okay! Thanks Smile
poetapuella10
poetapuella10
Mod
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chikari2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down