Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator+ Application Or Mod

2 posters

Go down

Moderator+ Application Or Mod Empty Moderator+ Application Or Mod

Post by Goldenlord702 March 15th 2014, 10:06 am

Hello I would like to apply for moderator+/Mod. I am quite experienced in being staff as I have been admin and moderator on other servers and a guard on another server which I still currently am . I know a lot about mods and plugins. I know how to make mines , plots etc. I am respectful towards players and other members of staff, I will not take advantage of my powers and use them helpfully. I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope u take it into consideration I would also like to be whitelisted but sadly I couldn't figure out how to do it so I made a little topic instead Thanks - Goldenlord702
P.S I also have a youtube channel where I make vlogs and unbox lootcrate every month and I could possibly do a server series : Prof_Skittles and my brother has a youtube channel where he makes intros and GTA V videos : VisionSkillz

Goldenlord702
User
User

Back to top Go down

Moderator+ Application Or Mod Empty Re: Moderator+ Application Or Mod

Post by MoMoe0 March 15th 2014, 10:45 am

I've taken the liberty of whitelisted you, but the whitelist application format can be found here: http://www.cobbleton.com/t18-whitelist-application-format.

Unfortunately we do not have any moderator applications up right now. We will be looking for players that invest a lot of time on the server and are generally helpful/active. I don't know if we are going to have Mod applications or we will just ask an active/helpful player if they would like to become mod.

Thank you for your interest in the server and welcome to the community. If you have any questions let me know.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down