Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application Empty CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application

Post by CheeseDoctor22 March 20th 2014, 11:04 pm

What is your first name?:
Brady!
How old are you?:
Currently thirteen years of age.
How long have you played on Cobbleton?:
I've played since the way beginning! Ben was playing and I saw thought it looked like a ton of fun so I joined! I can't believe it's almost three years old at this point.
Why do you want to become a moderator?:
I've been a moderator on the previous servers and would love to help out again. The server community is awesome but I'd really like to help expand it and help everybody out.

Do you have previous experience as a moderator?:
I do! I've been a moderator or higher on every Cobbleton server I believe, as well as on other various servers over the year.
Location/Time Zone:
I live in good ol' South Dakota, which follows central time zone!
How long would you be able to get on per day?:
Currently, I'm not available to get on very often to do increased stressful homework, friends, and other activities. However, after state testing, that will be decreased to only slight homework, friends, and other activities, which frees up some time. And after that, I'll be able to be on like every day, because of summer!
How active could you be on the forums?:
I check the forums every morning before school and every night, at least. Sometimes I check it twice at night, but that's usually when I'm bored. If I were to be a moderator, I'd definitely check it very often.
Are you in it to help the server? Or do you just want the women and money?:
Uhhh, best of both worlds?! Only joking, of course the answer is I'm in it to help out. If I'm not needed on the mod team that's totally fine, I just want to offer my help, because I know that sometimes owning a server can get pretty stressful.
Would you be able to get on our Mumble server? Do you have a microphone?:
I would! Sadly, since you may realize I'm not exactly the oldest person, I really don't have a great voice. I could be on Mumble but I really don't want to annoy people with the squeaks!
What is your favorite aspect of Minecraft?:
The creativity and building aspect. I've always loved Lego, so having unlimited blocks in an open world with little gravity laws and mods that create endless possibilities, there's always something to do and build. I love to build things and improve based on what I see from others. This is one of the reasons I love multiplayer. Another favorite aspect of mine that is the bigger reason I really like multiplayer is the community aspect. I can't say I've played a diverse range of games but I've never found a community like this. There are always people that you can hang out with and build with and do all sorts of other stuff.
How can Cobbleton be improved?:

I feel like eventually some more community-based events would be really cool. These were done on previous servers and I'd really enjoy to do them again, because they were loads of fun. I'm talking building competitions, spleef matches, et cetera! Also, I'd love for more towns and bigger towns (Come to Eastport) The areas people have sprouted are looking really good so far (especially Eastport). Honestly the server's going really well for just starting out, and I think once we get more members and once more people hop on more often things will go really great.
CheeseDoctor22
CheeseDoctor22
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application Empty Re: CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application

Post by CheeseDoctor22 March 20th 2014, 11:07 pm

Wow, that turned out LENGTHY! Sorry about how long it is, haha, probably didn't need to go that far!
CheeseDoctor22
CheeseDoctor22
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application Empty Re: CheeseDoctor22 Moderator Application

Post by MoMoe0 March 27th 2014, 1:36 pm

You've been accepted as a forum moderator! If you want to be an in-game moderator let me know, the only reason I haven't given it to you is because you said you weren't going to be on too much. Whenever you think you have enough time to contribute, let me know. Also, awesome application. It's very impressive. Smile
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseDoctor22 March 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

Sounds good! Thanks a ton man, very glad I can help out! I have tests all of next week, but I'll try and hop on more frequently after that. And then like I said in a few weeks I should be able to be on a LOT more!
CheeseDoctor22
CheeseDoctor22
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoe0 April 10th 2014, 11:37 am

You said you were going to be on more? Would you like to be modded now? Also, how would you like to be community manager? For now this would probably include running the events world/setting up competitions and interacting with the community in a positive way. Let me know what you think.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down