Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zarjio's Recognized Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Zarjio's Recognized Member Application Empty Zarjio's Recognized Member Application

Post by Zarjio June 7th 2015, 9:47 pm

In 2-3 sentences, what is your favorite part of Cobbleton?:
I would say that my three favorite things about Cobbleton are the community, the activeness of the admins, and the general atmosphere.  The community is very friendly and fairly mature.  I appreciate that we don't have a lot of conflict or general trashiness on the server.  Active admins are awesome, because that means that the server is constantly being tweaked and improved.  Honestly, when I ran my own server, I was not very active as an admin.  Finally, the general atmosphere of Cobbleton is great - it's a fairly small server, very close to vanilla, and the owners are not offering $1000 "flying invincible admin donor" packages.

In 2-3 sentences, what could we improve on?:
Cobbleton needs more people!  A small server is nice, but never having more than 6/20 people online is too small.  I know that there is only so much you can do, and the server is already advertised a fair bit, but having a server population 3-5x as large would really be excellent.  On a side note - having some PvP areas would also be nice.

In 2-3 sentences, what is your least favorite part about Cobbleton and why?:
I like an experience as close to vanilla as possible, so I'm not a huge fan of the economy system, and especially not the elevators (this being said, I think mythic mobs would be awesome, as they would make the game harder, not easier).  As well, I don't think that having random spawns for new players is a good idea.
Zarjio
Zarjio
User
User

Back to top Go down

Zarjio's Recognized Member Application Empty Re: Zarjio's Recognized Member Application

Post by MoMoe0 June 8th 2015, 1:11 am

Zarjio's Recognized Member Application IA2gXH8
Congratulations! I've taken note of the PVP arena a lot of people are requesting. Also I'm always trying to find new ways to advertise, if you find a good way to get people on, let me know.
MoMoe0
MoMoe0
Admin
Admin

https://cobbletoncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down